Indeed. The Republican brand has lost its way. I believe that it's time for citizens to rise up and demand a new Republican Party! I'm calling it GOP 2.0. And I'm perfectly willing to throw out those "Republicans" who are stuck on stupid -- and are stuck in the GOP 1.0 world.
His tenets include:
- Strengthen Nation Defense
- Gain Energy Independence
- Secure the Borders
- Death to Earmarks
- Death to Corruption
- English as a National Language
- Implement Flat Tax or Fair Tax
- Reduce Size of Government
- Spur Healthcare Competition
- Address Entitlements
And as he says:
This should not be a platform. It should be a promise -- an ironclad commitment -- to voters.
As they say, read the whole thing.