08 April, 2021

Probably Not Just Middle Class

Strong majority of voters think proposed Biden tax hikes will hit middle-class workers | Just The News

A solid majority of voters think President Biden's proposed tax hikes will raise taxes on middle-class American workers, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.

The Biden administration has signaled that its major proposed tax hike will hit individuals earning $200,000 and households earning $400,000 or more. The hike is expected to pay for major economic initiatives the administration plans to undertake including one to upgrade U.S. infrastructure. 

Yet among the U.S. voters who responded in the poll, 62% said they expect that the proposed hikes "will include tax increases on middle income Americans."

Definitely put me in the 62%. And if you’re in the remaining 38%, you’re living in denial. I will point you back to this post, once you see your new taxes.

But hopefully it will never pass. You’d have to be a horrible person or a complete idiot to raise taxes during an economic downturn caused by a pandemic, wouldn’t you?

Oh wait, I just described Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA-12) and President Joe Biden (D-USA), didn’t I?

Well, crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment